Browse our FAQ below, or use the search box opposite

You can always contact us via live chat


If You cancel your recovery after initially calling us or you are not with the vehicle when an recovery operator arrives you will be charged £168

Unfortunately you are not covered in the event of accident, fire, flood, theft or act of vandalism. You’ll need to contact your motor insurer to assist with recover and repair in this event.

With Annual European cover you must inform us at least 24 hours in advance of your travel dates during the Term of the Policy.

In event that the vehicle cannot be repaired within 7 days we shall consider; repatriating your vehicle back to the UK.

If you require emergency assistance whilst abroad please call +44 1945 425307
What our operators will need if you breakdown
1. Your name and breakdown insurance policy number.
2. The vehicle’s make, model and registration number.
3. The exact location of the vehicle, such as the road you are on, the nearest junction, identifiable landmark etc.
4. What you suspect the nature of the fault is.
5. The telephone number you are calling from.
6. We will then arrange for a Recovery Operator to attend to the given location as quickly as possible.

If you’re only planning on making the one trip to Europe then Single Trip cover would be suitable. Single trips are available for up to 30 days per trip.

If you are going to be making more than one trip to Europe in a 12 month period then Annual cover probably is an ideal choice. This will allow you to make multiple trips over a 90 day period as long as each trip is a maximum duration of 30 days.

We currently offer assistance in the following European countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia,Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

We do not cover locking within the insured vehicle, loss of, damage to or the failure to operate of any key or device used to secure or gain access to the vehicle which enables your vehicle to be started and driven.
We can cover this with the inclusion of Key Cover which is an additional purchase.

Unfortunately you are not covered in the event of accident, fire, flood, theft or act of vandalism. You’ll need to contact your motor insurer to assist with recover and repair in this event.

On motorways always use the Emergency telephones as these pinpoint your exact location. The Police may arrange for your recovery from the motorway. In this case contact us when you reach an ordinary phone or use a mobile. We will assist you from the location where the authorised recovery services have taken you to.
If the local Police call for a recovery vehicle to tow you from the motorway, and you are asked to pay on the spot for this service, you should send us the original receipt.

Our claims process is easy and quick. In the event you need to make a claim you need to ring 01945 425307. It’s always important to make sure you have access to this number and your policy information. So keep your policy information in your vehicle or on your smartphone. The breakdown operator will take details of where you are and what the problem is, then send out a mechanic.

Depending on the nature of the problem and your level of cover, the mechanic will either fix the issue there and then, or tow you and your vehicle to a nearby garage

Means a repair undertaken at the roadside by a recovery operator that will allow the vehicle to be driven safely but which will still need to additional investigation or work to prevent a further breakdown.

You are permitted to make an unlimited number of claims during the term of you cover, apart from misfuelling which is limited to two per cover term. The maximum payable for any claim from any one Breakdown, including any reimbursement costs, is £1500.00, or the current market value of the vehicle, whichever is lower.

We can offer cover for vehicles that are up to and including 21 years old